Saturday, August 9, 2008

overseer of FUN begins the blogging journey!

"No matter where you go, there you are!" So, here I am at the beginning of my blogging experience and having too many thoughts to know where to begin expressing them!!! If I jump from topic to topic, please remember that quote!

I have some passions.....my Jesus, my husband-Randy, my kids-Jennifer (&husband Travis), Jason, and Jordan, family, friends, talking, walking, reading and, in everything, FUN!

Life has proven to be the best roller coaster ride one could ever get on! I have been blessed beyond myself (and my brainpower) in every area of life and find the ride most enjoyable .....most of the time!

I would not trade my 47 years of experience and growing wisdom (of some things!) for anything.....
my best advice and life motto--- Every day is a holiday....Celebrate LIFE!

I just found out I will be a grandmother in April 2009.....can I just say ...YES!!!!!! I can not wait! And I know the best advice I will give my daughter and son-in-law.....buy the book "Parenting with Love and Logic" by Fay and Cline. Read it, study it, believe it and do it!

I am a parent coach for our local school district and this is the one book and parenting approach I recommend to every parent I present information to. I really think every parent can use these principles to produce great responsible, caring kids. I only wish I had it when mine were very young!And, where was tv's "Supernanny"-JoJo, when I needed her???? I LOVE HER ideas!


Signing off with a new acronym I've heard of....KISS-Keep It Simple Stupid!
I tend to get wordy so may I just say...God bless you and keep you until we blog again!!

kookimomster- Kris

No comments: